British Red Skinny Jeans

“When in doubt wear red” – Bill Blass

Imagine my joy when my husband and I found these restored English telephone booths in a courtyard shopping mall the other weekend.  Real pay phones abide within the red doors. Once they were commonplace but now finding a phone that takes quarters is a rarity.

I promise I didn’t wear the jeans for the decor – it was just serendipity.

• Jeans – J Brand
  • Blouse – Splendid
  • Purse – Michael Kors
  • Sandals – Nine West

What do you think the red jean trend? Do you have a pair? If so, how do you wear them?

, , , ,

27 Responses to British Red Skinny Jeans

1. Paula November 18, 2011 at 3:03 pm #

You sexy vixen you! What great pictures and sexy outfit~
    Red Jeans? of course I love color and I should love them BUT i am sick of jeans at the moment. I have given them up for a bit. Love the trend tho!
    Paula recently posted..Same but DifferentMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca November 20, 2011 at 9:16 am #

I didn’t get into jeans during the Big Jeans Trend that happened a few years ago, so I guess I’m making up for lost time!

2. Paula November 18, 2011 at 3:07 pm #

oh and thanks for the mention on your sidebar!
    Paula recently posted..Same but DifferentMy Profile

3. Alexis of NorthOnHarper November 18, 2011 at 9:05 pm #

You look very chic— colored jeans are just so cool! And that setting is fantastic….
    Alexis of NorthOnHarper recently posted..Playing In HondurasMy Profile

4. FASHION TALES
    November 19, 2011 at 12:56 pm #

I love this! I have J Brands & love how they fit for me. Love the phonebooth of course! xo 🙂

• Heather Fonseca November 20, 2011 at 9:12 am #

I’m so happy to have discovered J Brand. For years I just wore jeans from the Gap, which were OK, but the fit on J Brand is so flattering yet comfortable, it’s like I’ve rediscovered the joy of wearing jeans.

5. Dress Code: High Fashion
    November 20, 2011 at 10:44 am #

Fab pants. Looking great!

Best, Jen
    Dress Code: High Fashion recently posted..Retrospective: Burberry S/S 10 by Mario Testino feat. Emma Watson and George CraigMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca November 20, 2011 at 11:15 am #

Thank you so much! I’m so glad you like them.

6. Andrea
    November 21, 2011 at 1:10 am #

I like red jeans when they’re a darker shade such as yours, I’m currently on the look out!
    Andrea recently posted..Floral LaceMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca November 21, 2011 at 10:19 am #

Oh I can’t wait to see your take on red jeans – I love your look and your blog!

7. Marissa - afterflats.com November 21, 2011 at 6:37 pm #

nice pants! Love all the phonebooth shots! 🙂

• Heather Fonseca November 22, 2011 at 9:21 am #

Thanks Marissa! The flats on your site look really cute.

8. Annie Midale November 22, 2011 at 5:12 am #

Great outfit!

I like your style.
    Annie Midale recently posted..Honda Oil Change CouponMy Profile

November 23, 2011 at 8:09 pm #

I don’t have a pair but I like them. I like certain shades of red – the ones you have on look great!
    Stacey – Total City Girl recently posted..Free Printable – Thanksgiving Place CardsMy Profile

10. lissy
    November 27, 2011 at 4:45 pm #

I love the red skinnies and the red lips. Looks fab!!
    lissy recently posted..On Being Thankful (and what I wore)My Profile

11. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes November 27, 2011 at 6:19 pm #

Congrats on your article in IFB. Fantastic read. I love finding great pieces in the thrift stores…glad that you find it trendy. You look beautiful in these photos. Magazine worthy. Dawn Suitcase Vignettes xo

12. Patricia Streeter
    February 27, 2012 at 5:43 pm #

I haven’t experimented with color skinny jeans (red, white, green, and so on). How would you suggest wearing them?
    Patricia Streeter recently posted..Wear this, Not That: To WorkMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca February 27, 2012 at 9:04 pm #

Colored denim is one of my favorite of the new trends. Because they’re such a statement I like wearing them with a simple black t-shirt. I recently purchased a pair in teal that I love. I think a crisp white blouse would look good too.

1. How to wear Red Jeans for the Holidays | The Style Confessions™ - December 21, 2011

[…] jeans are made by my favorite denim brand: J Brand.  I wore them in the post “British Red Skinny Jeans” and find them flattering, surprisingly comfortable and of course very sexy. The coat was featured […]

2. Updating Red Jeans - November 7, 2012

[…] hot color anymore I still love my cranberry colored jeans. I wore them with a black knit blouse last fall, with red during the holiday season, and with an oversized madras shirt this summer.  I wanted to […]

3. The Chic, Functional, Bandolier I-Phone Case - The Style Confessions™ - November 11, 2013

[…] blouse by Trouve, an arm full of bangles and my favorite red jeans that I also wore in the post British Red Skinny Jeans and Updating Red […]