I guess I’m not the only one who likes lipstick! Thank you IFB for choosing my post on my three favorite, drug store brand, burgundy lipsticks. I’m joined by 19 other wonderful bloggers and their best posts. Here are a few that I really enjoyed reading.
Although I’m rather bored of hearing about the fashion industry being to blame for a whole host of ills I did enjoy this intelligent take on beauty standards in “What is fashion’s role in negative body image?”. Another interesting post presents photos of “Real Rosies” for Women’s History Month.
My fashion favorites include one by my friend at 40+ Style: “How to update your wardrobe and wear the spring 2012 trends”. If you’re trying to figure out what item to buy to update your wardrobe for the coming months consider a bright pink blazer , and if that article didn’t give you enough ideas on how to wear one then check out “Day to Night 2” for more ideas on the subject.
Finally, as a doll designer I couldn’t help but smile at Prim and Probah’s “We are all Barbies“.
THE IFB WEEKLY ROUNDUP: LINKS À LA MODE: MARCH 8TH
- 40+ Style: How to update your wardrobe and wear the spring 2012 trends: graphical
- Aspiring New Moms: Nautical Sophisticate // A black blazer and Sperry Topsiders
- Chic Stay at Home Mom: Mom Outfit Transformation Take 1
- Fashion Moriarty: What is fashion’s role in negative body image?
- Fashionopolis: Street Style Inspiration: Neon!
- First Came Fashion: Dynamic Duo.
- Homes & Heels: From Day to Night #2
- I Have a Degree in This: Lady Inspiration Week: 20 Somethings
- J. Rose Style: A Personal Stance on Photo Retouching
- Life in Magazines: Confessions of Prepster
- Made to Travel: Celebrate Women’s History Month with Real Rosies
- Make the World a Prettier Place: Roaring Twenties SS 2012
- My Fashion Wish List: The Must Have Item
- Prim and Propah: We are all Barbies
- Simply Frabulous: The Roaring Twenties
- Soulful Soles: Black is the new black
- The Classic Woman: A Peek Inside a Classic Woman’s Closet
- The Merchant Project: Introducing The Misses
- The Style Confessions: Three Decadent Burgundy Lipsticks (from the drugstore!)
- What Would Ashley Wear?: Wardrobe Staple you Need: The Neon Pink Blazer
Edited by: Victoria of vmac+cheese
PLEASE READ IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PARTICIPATE
If you would like to submit your link for next week’s Links à la Mode, please register first, then post your links HERE. The HTML code for this week will be found in the Links a la Mode group will be published later today. ~Jennine