The late summer heat wave that hit Los Angeles in early August is continuing into its third week. Even at night it’s too hot for any kind of jacket or sweater. Jeans are out, shorts are in and the best jewelry is a dangly earring that barely touches your skin. I’ve worn some version of this simple outfit almost every day this week.
Photos by Hugo Fonseca.
- Blouse by The Gap
- Shorts by Old Navy (Similar here)
- Camisole by Mossimo (Click here to see it at Target)
- Shoes by Clarkes
- Watch by Timex
- Purse by Baggalini (Similar here)
- Earrings from an unknown source. I’ve had them for so long I’ve forgotten how they found their way to me.
- Apple green nail polish is called “Sassy” and it’s by Revlon
What’s the weather like where you live?