This October my favorite blogs run the gamut between what’s fashionable right now, what will be stylish in the near future, and why we really should be more interested in what we love rather than the dictates of fashion. Take, for instance, the boots above. I’m not sure if they’re fashionable or not, appropriate or inappropriate, but I don’t really care. I just love the way they look and the way they make me feel once they’re on.
- First of all I’d like to send a HUGE thank you to Sylvia at 40 Plus Style for posting this interview with me on her blog.
- Also on 40 Plus Style is a post on closet organization. It’s like taking a tour though wardrobe heaven.
- While we’re on the subject of closets let me ask this. Are you a complex person? Them maybe you also have a multiple personality closet. I know I do!
- No matter what’s in your closet confidence is a key element to great style. Here are a few good tips on how to appear more self-assured.
- Want more? Here are seven tips for looking and feeling good.
- Click here for a trench coat orgasm. Sorry. It’s the first thing that came to mind when I saw all the gorgeous Burberry coats.
- It’s supposed to rain later this week! YEA! Here are is some advice on looking great in the rain (even if you don’t have one of the Burberry coats above.)
- Bored of fall fashion already? There will be lots of new trends this spring. Here are a few of the more unusual looks that walked down the runways recently. Will you try them?
- Hello from the late 1980’s! Bustiers, crop tops and bras worn as outerwear are all supposed to be coming back this spring. I think if I go for the trend I’ll try wearing them over a blouse this time around.
- “What do you love, in this moment? What styles speak to you and your mood for the fall?” This post discusses the eternal dance between personal style and fashion trends.
I hope you like my picks for October’s blogs in Style. Do you have a favorite? Let me know in the comments.