Merry Christmas!

Holiday Windows in Beverly HillsMy husband and I photographed these wonderful holiday windows in Beverly Hills. I hope you enjoy them.

Windows-11

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly Hills

Holiday Windows in Beverly HillsI’ll be taking a small “blogcation” until the new year. In the meantime I wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy new year!

See you in 2013!

16 Responses to Merry Christmas!

1. Marla December 24, 2012 at 2:42 am #

I am totally speechless looking at these photos. Those gowns are the most beautiful I have ever seen. I would love to be there window shopping. What fun!

• Heather Fonseca December 28, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

Thanks Marla! I’m glad you like the photos. I was pretty blown away by the windows in Beverly hills.

December 24, 2012 at 3:23 am #

Beautiful! That looks a whole lot better than the windows here in Singapore. Merry Christmas Heather. I will have some impressions of Christmas lights in Singapore on the blog tomorrow.
    Sylvia recently posted..Comfortable and casual in black and whiteMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca December 28, 2012 at 12:52 pm #

Hi Sylvia. I can’t wait to see your post on the subject. Most windows here are pretty but not that exciting. Beverly Hills is the one exception. I have more photos I want to put up, but it’s a little late now. Happy new year!

3. nofearoffashion December 24, 2012 at 10:07 am #

Merry Christmas Heather. The shop windows look very beautiful. I am trying to stay away from them these days haha.
    nofearoffashion recently posted..Fun drawing by AnjaMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca December 28, 2012 at 12:51 pm #

The trick is not to go INTO the stores, just enjoy the windows. It helps if the store is closed! Merry Christmas and Happy new year Anja.

4. Bella Q, The Citizen Rosebud
    December 27, 2012 at 1:25 am #

What great pics- I love the moodiness of the lighting. Happy holidays- see you next year!
    Bella Q, The Citizen Rosebud recently posted..REAL WOMEN: Wear Red LipstickMy Profile

5. Shanti December 27, 2012 at 7:11 am #

beautiful gowns!! can’t wait to see what you blog about in 2013! :)

• Heather Fonseca December 28, 2012 at 12:49 pm #

Merry Christmas Shanti! I have a bunch of ideas for 2013 and can’t wait to work on them. (:

6. Jeannie
    December 28, 2012 at 11:10 am #

Oh my! Gorgeous!
    I hope you’re having a wonderful holiday break!
    Happy New Year!
    Jeannie recently posted..On the right trackMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca December 28, 2012 at 12:47 pm #

Thanks Jeannie! Merry Christmas to you and your family.

December 29, 2012 at 5:45 am #

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Heather! x
    Arash Mazinani recently posted..Why We Go Crazy For The Sales & VlogMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca December 29, 2012 at 2:27 pm #

Thank you Arash! I did have a very nice Christmas holiday. I hope you had a nice time too!

January 1, 2013 at 8:34 am #

Nice! I love looking at the holiday windows in the city each year. Hope you had a great holiday!
    Stacey – Total City Girl recently posted..Happy New Year!My Profile

• Heather Fonseca January 1, 2013 at 7:56 pm #

Thanks Stacey. It was relaxing and lovely. I needed it!