Most of this spring’s trends underwhelm me, but there is one trend I really like, big bold graphic stripes. Whenever a classic print I love comes into fashion I try to buy some pieces to add to my collection. Next spring the world of fashion will be on to something else, but I’ll still have a few great striped tops to wear and love.
In these photos I’ve mixed a new stripe strapless top with a polka-dot scarf from last year for a fun graphic effect. I pulled a bright green bag from the back of the closet and painted my nails and toes to match. Add white jeans, black sandals and voila!
- Polka dot scarf from Nordstroms
- Nail Polish by Essie in “Pretty Edgy” (Affilate link)
- Strapless top from Veronica M
- Not Your Daughter’s Jeans
- Green purse from Santee Alley (I originally wrote about it in this article about counterfeit purses.)
- Black sandals by Tsubo
So, how are you feeling about stripes this spring?