I was planning a long post for today but I seem to having issues with tendonitis. A new keyboard is pending and will hopefully help the problem but in the meantime I thought I’d share a couple of things. First, I think I’ve found my summer pedicure color of choice.This bright coral color is called Club Havana and it’s by Wet n Wild. The stuff is cheap and tenacious. I love it!
Also in the post is a Pinterest challenge where you can win some new hair products. Next, people are always sending me infographics to share. Normally I don’t, but this one was really cute. Have a great weekend everyone!
To celebrate the launch of our new BC Oil Potion Care Line, we invite you to pin to win!
1) Follow Schwarzkopf Professional USA on Pinterest (http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fpinterest.com%2Fapassionforhair&h=4AQGuCW_s&s=1)
2) Repin ONE of the images from the BC Brides Contest board
3) In the description of the image, write the description of your wedding day hairstyle including the hashtag #BCBrides
4) Encourage your friends to like and repin your images by saying “Please like & repin to help me win” in the description.
5) Whoever has the most combined number of likes and repins on their image will win! Be sure to check the comments on your pin on June 15th, 2013 to see if you won.
Eleven Things You Can Do To Prevent Wrinkles