Vintage Sundress: An Outfit Video

A Vintage Sundress

Ah September. Every year all of Los Angeles swelters this month, but for the past two years my favorite backless vintage sundress has come to the rescue. I bought this dress from the wonderful Citizen Rosebud two summers ago and have worn in the intense heat of both Sacramento and Palm Springs. Now you can see the full circle skirt swirl and twirl as I walk. It’s really something. Normally I don’t feel all that sexy when it’s hot out. I just feel sweaty. But this cotton sundress is so lightweight it catches every breeze. In the outfit video I wear it with sandals and a ladylike purse. The video is a little over a minute long and set to music. I hope you enjoy it.

A Vintage Sundress

If you are viewing this post on Bloglovin or via e-mail the video might not show up. Please click here to go the the original post. You can see all my outfit videos on The Style Confessions Vimeo Channel.

The video is set to a song called “Moonlight Reprise” by Kai Engel from the album “Irsen’s Tale.”

Wearing:

• Vintage dress purchased from The Citizen Rosebud
  • Purse a gift from my mother
  • Shoes by Roberto De Carlo

Do you have a vintage sundress that you love?

, , ,

8 Responses to Vintage Sundress: An Outfit Video

1. josep-maria September 16, 2013 at 4:17 am #

I love this vintage inspitación dress, it’s beautiful. It’s a shame not to see more photos.
    josep-maria recently posted..LOOKS DE LA SETMANA. 17My Profile

• Heather Fonseca September 16, 2013 at 10:04 am #

Hi Josep-Maria. I’m so glad you like the dress! There are links in the post to two other outfit posts featuring the dress, unfortunately I think my writing was unclear. I’m really sorry! I’ll send them to you on Google Plus.

2. nofearoffashion September 16, 2013 at 1:07 pm #

What a lovely dress. That cute little pink colour in each flower. A great buy. Fits you like a glove. I love how your husband films you. He caresses your skin with the view of the camera. He really does. And what a skin. Unbelievable. Please enjoy it. It might “go” when you get older.
    First thing that popped up in my mind (sorry about this), she is not wearing a bra, my goodness, how does she do this??? Honestly, you defy ageing.
    Greetje
    nofearoffashion recently posted..How about a long (fashion) weekend in Amsterdam?My Profile

• Heather Fonseca September 18, 2013 at 10:25 am #

Thanks you Greetje. This video was particularly romantic. As for the dress, yes, it’s bra-free. I don’t really like the sensation, but the bodice on the dress is so tight that it keeps everything kind of in place. As for the skin, I’m doing my best to keep it looking good! Sunscreen, sunscreen, sunscreen…

3. nofearoffashion September 16, 2013 at 1:11 pm #

Forgot to say: love the bag. Works so well with the dress.

• Heather Fonseca September 18, 2013 at 10:22 am #

Thanks Greetje. My mom bought it for me earlier this summer. I thought it would be perfect for late summer – early fall, because it’s so warm here.

4. Marsha Bolen September 17, 2013 at 1:38 pm #

Very cute vintage dress! The color is nice, too.

• Heather Fonseca September 18, 2013 at 10:20 am #

Thanks Marsha. I’m glad you like it.