Merry Christmas!

20131224-091649.jpg

Above is a photo of how the base of our Christmas tree looked before the annual holiday gift unwrapping explosion. It was delightful, as were the days leading up to the big day. I really did enjoy my holiday season this year. I hope you did too.

Wishing all my readers and friends a very merry Christmas!

With love,
Heather

10 Responses to Merry Christmas!

1. Greetje Kamminga December 25, 2013 at 2:32 am #

Glad to hear it. A lot better than last year when you were so stressed. Well done dear.
    And Merry Christmas to you too (I totally forgot saying that on my blog; I am so thoughtless..)
    Greetje

• Heather Fonseca December 25, 2013 at 1:19 pm #

Thank you Greetje, of course to make myself less stressed I didn’t post a single time all December long! There were too many other things to do, so I gave myself a break, but in return I found myself much more relaxed and happier. I hope you had a great holiday season too! Merry Christmas!

• Greetje Kamminga December 25, 2013 at 10:13 pm #

I am still in the stressy mode. 2014 seems like a good year to change this. Your choice is the right one in my opinion.

• Heather Fonseca January 8, 2014 at 6:25 pm #

It’s easy to get stressed over the holidays. I’m finally calming down a bit, but it was crazy for a while!

2. Sharon December 25, 2013 at 5:11 pm #

It looks like your Christmas was fun-filled and full of goodies. Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Sharon recently posted..Forget Fear: Photo Vogue China Quote Helen KellerMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca January 8, 2014 at 6:27 pm #

Thank you Sharon! Merry Christmas to you too.

3. anne the SpyGirl
    December 25, 2013 at 6:14 pm #

I somehow magically got nudged out of my usual holiday doldrums.

In fact, I think YOU had a lot to do with it!
    First your post about going ahead and enjoying the holidays got me thinking another way about it all.
    Second, the link about the gingerbread house making that you posted on Facebook. I was inspired to host a gingerbread house party, AND IT WAS FUN!
    Third, I’m going OUT with Severo to a music industry party tonight, one he usually attends solo.
    So, THANKS!

Wishing you all the best for 2014!
    anne the SpyGirl recently posted..52 Pick-me-up: Holiday Ornaments and Mixed MetalsMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca January 8, 2014 at 6:26 pm #

So glad you enjoyed your gingerbread house! I was so busy, as usual, this holiday season. Letting go of the blog was a big help, and stress relief. I love the holidays but I’m glad the new year is here and I can get back to the routine, and my blog!

December 28, 2013 at 9:16 am #

Hope you had a lovely Christmas Heather and a great new year! I’m currently tucked up in bed trying to fend off this man flu.
    Arash Mazinani recently posted..When is A Personal Shopper Not A Personal Shopper?My Profile