Is Environ the Best Skin Care Line Ever?

Environ C-Quence Creme

I think I found the perfect moisturizer. For years I have searched for a facial lotion that is moisturizing without being greasy, lightweight without being insubstantial, that included vitamins and antioxidants but that didn’t include any perfumes, that could be worn alone or under makeup, and most importantly made my skin look it’s best.  I found it in Environ’s line of skin care products.

If the name Environ sounds familiar it might be because I wrote about the line a few months ago in the post “Environ Skin Care: A Mini Review”.  I reviewed a lightweight moisturizing serum and a delicate, scented hand lotion. I liked both products, but pined to try a few more. My wish was granted and I received the C-Quence Creme to try. A few weeks ago I also received two more products from Environ’s AVST and Intensive collections. I’d like you  to know that although I didn’t pay for any of these products I think they’re fabulous, otherwise I wouldn’t write about them.

C-Quence Creme

Environ C-Quence Creme

C-Quence Creme is the first lotion I tried. It’s from the Ionzyme Range and it’s superb. All the products in the Ionzyme collection include essential vitamins, peptides and antioxidants to help address the visible signs of aging. Here’s what the pamphlet has to say about the lotion:

Ionzyme C-Quence Creme is a lightweight antioxidant rich moisturizer that intensely nourishes the look of the skin for he appearance of a firmer and more hydrated complexion. Targeting premature aging, the powerful formula includes vitamins C, E and B5, Green Tea and Rosemary Extract to help protect the skin fro the effects of UV damage and external pollution.

The silky lotion penetrates quickly and leaves no sticky or greasy residue. I can’t rave enough! A 1.2 fluid ounce container costs about $100. For that price it better be amazing, and it is. This moisturizer is my favorite of the products I tried in the line and I have actually used it all up. Thankfully I received a new lotion to try and honestly, I like it just as much.

AVST Cream 1

Environ AVST 1 Moisturizer

Like the C-Quence Cream the AVST Cream 1 is moisturizing without being greasy, unscented and lightweight.  It includes Vitamins A, C, E and B5 as well as Beta-Carotene and the antioxidant Resveratrol. The idea is to moisturize the skin, improve the look of uneven skin tone and diminish the appearance of sun damage. I’m still working on getting rid of Melasma, and the lotion does seem to improve the texture of my skin. A 1.7 fluid ounce container costs $59. If I were to purchase a lotion in the line it would probably be this one. My skin looks great, but it costs a lot less than the higher priced C-Quence Creme.

Environ Intensive Alpha Hydroxy Cream

Environ Alpha Hydroxy Cream

AVST Cream 1 and the Intensive alpha Hydroxy Cream are part of a “Clarity Cocktail” I received for review. Here is what the products are supposed to do together:

Environ® AVST Gel and Environ® Alpha Hydroxy Gel assists in the treatment of blackheads for a clear complexion. AVST Gel is infused with Vitamin A and C to boost the skin’s collagen and help relive congested pores. To continue with a smooth gel texture, Alpha Hydroxy Gel utilizes high levels of Alpha Hydroxy Acids to exfoliate, soften and help smooth skin texture resulting in a clearer complexion.

Even though I should be past pimples, I still get the occasional blackhead, and if I use the wrong lotions I end up with wrinkles AND pimples. Weird, right? But I guess not that unusual. So a lightweight moisturizing lotion and alpha hydroxy potion sounded like a winning combination. Did it work? Yes! I think it did. Blackheads are gone, but the wrinkles are at bay as well.

The Alpha Hydroxy cream contains both glycol and lactic acids to help exfoliate pores and improve the texture of the skin. It leaves skin with a radiant glow. A 1.7 fluid ounce tube costs $59.

Environ’s skincare line is available through doctor’s offices, medical spas and wellness centers under the supervision of a physician. For more information please see DermaConcepts.com.

So is Environ the best skin care line ever? So far I’ve tried several of their products and I haven’t come across a bad lotion yet. I think I might have found one of the best lines of skincare products around.

Have you ever tried Environ? What did you think of the products?

, , , , ,

37 Responses to Is Environ the Best Skin Care Line Ever?

1. No Fear of Fashion February 25, 2014 at 11:49 pm #

No I have never used it. You do make me curious, but I will have to search whether they sell this brand in The Netherlands. I will check a big pharmacy.
    Greetje

2. Louise Macleod February 26, 2014 at 11:03 am #

I use Environ at the moment as I have dry skin. I was advised to also take an Omega 3 and 6 supplement to work from within the deeper layers of skin and of course Vitamin A.

• Heather Fonseca June 9, 2014 at 5:39 pm #

Sounds great! I’m glad I’m not the only one who’s tried Environ’s products and liked them.

3. 33 February 26, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

I have never used this brand. If I see one, I will give it a shot. For now I am using pure argan oil for face and neck. If I have extra $, I’d do a mini face lift (eye lift) and wrinkle fillers. 😉
    33 recently posted..lady-likeMy Profile

February 28, 2014 at 8:36 pm #

I have never tried any of these products but thanks for letting me know they are out there. I am always looking for new and better skin solutions.

• Heather Fonseca June 9, 2014 at 5:37 pm #

You’re welcome Stacey! Glad it was helpful.

5. popcosmo March 6, 2014 at 5:11 pm #

Sounds really interesting since I’m also plagued with occasional breakouts and permanent wrinkles! And the dark spots seem to just get darker – sounds like this is the trifecta!

• Heather Fonseca June 9, 2014 at 5:34 pm #

Their products are really great, unfortunately they’re hard to find and very expensive!

6. Julie March 28, 2014 at 6:00 am #

Hope you continue with your blog. I’ve really enjoyed it. I went back and read all your past posts. It has been inspiring to me to see other stylish gorgeous over 40 women.

• Heather Fonseca June 9, 2014 at 5:28 pm #

Aw thanks Julie! I want to start up again but I haven’t had the time to do the outfit posts with my husband. I’m hoping I can start again this summer.

7. Stacey May 1, 2014 at 12:13 am #

These products sure seem to cost a lot, but you gotta pay for quality it seems…
    Stacey recently posted..5 Cute Tips For Your Baby’s Christening OutfitMy Profile

• Heather Fonseca June 9, 2014 at 5:23 pm #

There are great bargains out there, especially in the makeup and sunscreen departments, but I’ve yet to find a truly fabulous anti-aging lotion that costs less than $20 a bottle.

8. Jane July 26, 2014 at 7:20 am #

I use the AVST 1-5 range and love it! I’m now up to level 4 and my skin is great. I had some minor sunspots a few years ago from tanning in beds in my younger years. I recently got pregnant and can no longer use the AVST range because of the high levels of Vit A. Do you have any info on an alternative from Environ?

9. Marsha August 3, 2014 at 5:45 pm #

Isn’t it wonderful to find a moisturizer that works for your skin? I have found that it is pretty challenging to find a new product that hydrates the skin without leaving that greasy feeling behind. This one sounds great! Thanks for the tip.

10. Kiki August 25, 2014 at 7:03 pm #

I haven’t tried this yet, but it sounds good. My current go to is Dr Organic snail cream. Can’t get enough.

11. Willow October 14, 2014 at 9:04 pm #

I have used and worked with Environ skincare for many years. I absolutely love the brand, and have many clients who have also been using the products with great success. It is important to seek out a qualified Environ skincare professional to ensure the products that you are using are suitable for your skin, and prescribed correctly to treat your specific skin concerns.

Environ achieves brilliant results in treating many skin conditions, such as premature ageing, sun damage, pigmentation, lines, dehydration, problematic break outs etc.

The products are not expensive, Environ is a very affordable range that will provide you with a result. If you are looking to achieve a true result on your skin, Environ Skincare is well worth the investment.

Seeing is believing!

• Sue Willis February 12, 2016 at 9:47 am #

Beg to differ on the Environ range not being expensive – I think they are. Have been using the AVST range for 3 months and am now using the Intensive range and they are much more expensive than the usual run of the mill creams. So far, I think they are good and my skin feels smooth but I’ll have to wait a few months before I can comment as to whether I think they are worth the price. At #80-90 for ONE tube of cream which hopefully may last 3 months, to me, that’s expensive. Plus, you’ll be needing 4/5 items. Time will tell!

12. collin david October 17, 2014 at 4:52 am #

Currently I am using equinox and I have given overview and review on this cream by Sheridan labs but nice to hear about this one also. I will definitely refer my clients this wonderful product of yours.
    collin david recently posted..Equinox Wrinkle Reducer Overview | Anti Aging ReviewMy Profile

13. Zara Elliott October 20, 2014 at 2:48 pm #

As a skin specialist, I have used many brands over the years and Environ are by far the best. I use Environ myself and also recommend it to my clients. I have seen huge improvements for my clients when treating premature ageing, rosacea and Acne skin conditions.

I enjoyed reading your blog post and just wanted to share your enthusiasm for the brand 🙂

14. Jutta Gradwell November 23, 2014 at 12:26 am #

I would just like to check the prices for the c quence products offered in the salons!
    I love the products

• Heather Fonseca December 2, 2014 at 10:47 am #

hi Jutta, They’re expensive. Between $50 and $100 a piece depending on what you’re looking at.

• Willow December 2, 2014 at 5:03 pm #

Before judging Environ on price, I would encourage you to compare your current moisturiser ingredient list. My clients are often surprised that 1 Environ Moisturiser contains the same ingredients that sometimes 3 – 4 products of other brands are required to deliver the same benefits to the skin.

Environ Moisturisers deliver a powerful cocktail of vitamins, antioxidants and peptides all contained in one (1) Moisturiser. I think you will be surprised when making the comparison.

Ionzyme C-Quence 1 Serum contains the key ingredients: Retinyl Acetate (vitamin A), Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate (vitamin C), Tocopheryl Acetate (vitamin e), Lycopene, Dermaxyl, Matrixyl, Green Tea Extract.

15. Nicole January 15, 2015 at 10:44 am #

I had a consultation with Environ and the consultant also pointed out that unlike most moisturisers, Environ actually works under the ski so its safe to use right up to your eyeline and on eyelids as its absorbed. Most other brands (even the expensive ones) will only work on the skin’s surface.

I had photos of my skin taken showing me wrinkles, sun damage, etc. Will be interesting to see the difference when i go back

Another thing the reviewer doesn’t mention is that the AVST range is a gradual product – you start with AVST 1 for 6 months and then move on to AVST 2. Im not sure how many stages there are but the vitamin dose increases with each stage.

16. sue May 7, 2015 at 2:43 pm #

Love this skincare, have used for past two years after having a skin analysis and facial as a present. Find its price is reasonable compared to other products out there. Friends and family have remarked on my skin as a result, would recommend, along with good diet and plenty of water too.

17. Laura June 19, 2015 at 7:42 am #

I swear by the AVST Environ product range! Saw amazing results after using them. Found mine online here http://bit.ly/1zEpwjb

18. Ray July 12, 2015 at 8:01 pm #

It’s a dermatologist brand that can only be found in Environ certified facial salons.
    If its found anywhere else etc. online, the products are of dubious sources. At least that’s what the official Environ website claims.

• Laura M. August 6, 2015 at 11:25 am #

Yes Ray, this is true. I am a Licensed Esthetician and I sell Environ products out of the spa I work in. There are a lot of sites online that claim to carry Environ. DO NOT purchase these. They are fraudulent products. The Environ site lists them all by name that sell the phony products and they can only be purchased in medical offices or certified spas (as you stated). ????

• Jo August 12, 2015 at 11:59 pm #

What is in snail cream that would penetrate deep into the skin to actually work where and how it needs to.. I’m not being nasty, very interested to know if u can tell me.. Thx

• Trish January 28, 2016 at 3:20 am #

Environ is a South African company – their products are easily available in most spas and even health shops here, though I have seen them at most Dermatologists here too. If you order them from a South African site on line, I’m pretty sure it would be the original brand – and your savings would be huge.

19. Sarah July 14, 2015 at 1:28 am #

Seriously these products ARE amazing! completely transformed my skin. I know they are expensive and a commitment to keep it up but the results are definitely worth it. They are hard to find online to buy though.. i got mine here http://bit.ly/1CuglDn

20. Siddiqah Ahmad
    October 3, 2015 at 1:54 pm #

We have been using Environ in our salon over 5 years and we have over 100 customers who loved Environ Products and Services. I would say these products are amazing. Environ was founded by Dr Fernandes in 1990 and he soon expanded its number of products into a full skin care range.

Environ has the unique formulations and has a powerful anti-ageing tool and effectively address photo-damage, problem skin, pigmentation and dryness. People who use Environ products see results that they have never experienced before, positive changes that are tangible and real. Environ aim is to provide long-term health of the skin rather than a quick, temporary fix.

If any one need any help or wanted to reach me via Facebook like our page at http://www.facebook.com/beautyandcare.co.uk and I am more then happy to help or offer FREE online consultation.
    Siddiqah Ahmad recently posted..Beauty & Care Salon of Year AwardMy Profile

21. BrainPlus IQ February 5, 2016 at 9:14 pm #

Hola! I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Austin Texas!
    Just wanted to tell you keep up the good work!

22. Claire March 13, 2016 at 3:58 pm #

Hey there, thought id let you know of my experience with Environ… I started using the Environ range almost two years ago when I had pigmentation above my upper lip and on my cheek bones from pregnancy. I was mortified and afraid that I would be left with basically a moustache of freakles until I found Environ!!! I was prescribed a Cboost cream & AVST 1 moisturiser & vitamin C to begin with and after 6 months my skin was clear! I’m now on AVST 4 and have purchased a few more products along the way, such as cleansing milk, toner & exfoliator. Can’t praise Environ products enough 🙂

1. Best Organic Skin Care Line 2014 | Top Anti Aging creams - October 9, 2015

[…] Is Environ the Best Skin Care Line Ever? – The Style … – As a skin specialist, I have used many brands over the years and Environ are by far the best. I use Environ myself and also recommend it to my clients. […]

2. Environ Skin Care Buy Online Uk | Top Anti Aging creams - November 17, 2015

[…] Is Environ the Best Skin Care Line Ever? – The Style … – Environ is one of the best skin care lines I’ve ever tried. Reviewed in this post are two facial moisturizers and an Alpha Hydroxy lotion. […]

3. Ama La Skin Care | Common Botox Effects - November 23, 2015

[…] Is Environ the Best Skin Care Line Ever? – The … – Environ is one of the best skin care lines I’ve ever tried. Reviewed in this post are two facial moisturizers and an Alpha Hydroxy lotion. […]